Thursday, December 18, 2008

Kandas Needs...

Totally stole this post from Liza over at A Diva and a Princess. Here is how it works. Google your name followed by the word needs then post the top ten results.

Kandas needs...

...a safe family environment.

...service for children.

...to be committed.

...help.

...to record facts big and small.

...city women.

...the Libertarian party.

...the special needs planning center.

...the 2009 NFL draft.

...looking ahead.

I swear! That's my top ten "Kandas needs" google results! Try it for yourself, it's quite silly. Silly is good.

Liza, the blogging diva/princess is giving away this gorgeous necklace to celebrate her 100th blog post. I soooo want to win it, isn't it yummy?



Go ahead and enter to win the necklace yourself, but don't you dare win it!

1 comment:

Liza said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and posting about my giveaway!!! Your creations are beautiful!!!