Thursday, December 18, 2008

Secret Santa Sister

My Secret Santa gifts arrived last week and I immediately took photos but then my husband confiscated the camera and I could not access the photos until today! Without further ado, here is my Secret Santa package from KimU:


KimU must have gotten inside my head because I love everything! Included are:

  • a very groovy vintage looking box stuffed with
  • a knitted scarf which I have already worn
  • a pair of adorable handmade beaded earrings which I have already worn (Only one is shown in the photo. The other fell out of the box and I found it on the floor after I took the photo.)
  • a knitted dishcloth/coaster which I am already using.
  • a sliver of handmade soap by MoonDance Soaps & More (yummy - put to use already)
  • a jar of amazing shanti balm by Green Mountain Organics that leaves my skin smelling divine and feeling smooth and silky
  • a box of my favorite scent - blonde sandalwood powder (though I'm not sure how to use it so someone please tell me)
  • a groovy hula girl made from silk flowers
  • a shell
  • and some bobbles.

I sure hope the woman I shopped for loves her package as much as I love mine!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow you got some very nice items! I just love seeing what everyone got-so glad you joined us this year for the SSS